I rarely consume social media or any digital media when I'm at work. I do some interaction via Twitter and Google+, but reading and viewing I prefer to do when I have some time over and when there are no other things that fight for my attention, such as in the following situations:
- Early mornings before the kids are awake.
- On the train to work or to a client.
- When I'm waiting for someone or something, such as boarding at the airport.
- When I'm taking a break at work.
- At home late in the evening.
I mainly consume social and digital media from my iPad and iPhone, and FlipBoard is the app that makes it really easy and enjoyable for me. If you haven't experienced FlipBoard yet, I truly recommend you to try it out.